Epic Nalgene OG Special Edition Salmon Run
This design is a fusion of contemporary colors and linework from Northwest artist Gretchen Leggitt and the Coast Salish designs of Jason LaClair of Lummi Nation. "My ancestors survived for thousands of years because of the salmon people,” LaClair explained. The work was based on a 720ft long mural LaClair and Leggitt installed in Bellingham, WA.
This 32oz and 48 oz original Nalgene features an Epic Everwhere Filter. Whether you are trying to remove tap water contaminants, scooping up river water in the backcountry, or want clean drinking water on your next adventure overseas, the interchangeable filter system has you covered no matter where you find yourself.
Made from 100% BPA-free | Bottle Made in USA | Filter Made in USA | Bottle
Why Choose the Everywhere Filter?
- Introducing CoreXchange Technology™: The versatile dual-filter solution, expertly engineered for superior performance with both tap and outdoor water sources
- 100% Made in the USA
- Replaceable internal core filter cartridge
- Sink to Stream: Removes up to 99.99% of tap & outdoor water contaminants
- Filter life: up to 75 gallons (285 liters) depending on average daily usage and water quality
- Average recommended filter replacement: 3-4 per year if used regularly
- Each filter cartridge replaces 550+ landfill bound single use plastic bottles
- Independently tested across the globe in both field and laboratory tests against NSF/ANSI drinking water standards
Filter Patent pending
Our American-made Everywhere Water Bottle Filter is independently tested against NSF/ANSI Standards 42, 53, 401, P231 & P473 for contaminant reduction (see Everywhere Bottle Filter Test Results for complete results).
CoreXchange Technology™ is the first water bottle filter on the market that has a dual-filter technology targeting both tap and outdoor water contaminants. Proudly designed and manufactured at the Epic Water Filters factory located in the United States.
- CoreXchange Technology™ External Nano Fiber Layer: The outer filter layer effectively eliminates submicron particulates including microplastics, pathogen organisms, trace pharmaceuticals and cellular debris with its naturally occurring electropositive charge before reaching the internal filter layer.
- CoreXchange Technology™ Internal Carbon Fiber Block Layer: The inner filter layer features the exceptional ability to adsorb a wide range of chemicals, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds and heavy metals, while its fibrous structure enables a smooth and uninterrupted flow of clean water.
Salmon Run: Epic Water Filter Nalgene
Your bottles will be shipped within 3-5 days via USPS First Class Mail.